Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sockapaloooza Started



I have started my socks for my sock pal. I so hope she likes them. I am using Patons Patonyle in the colour #4034, which I think has been discontinued.
The wool is a variagated stripe in the colours purple, lime green, orange and pink.
My sock pal didn't state any preferences so I hope she will like them.
I certainly do. I am using the Jaywalker pattern and loving the way the pattern comes out in the stripes. I sure is a change from knitting baby clothes for Sam.

5 comments:

Emily said...

The stripes look great with that pattern! I haven't even bought my sock yarn yet, but now that I've finished a few last minute birthday presents I can make my plan. Good luck finishing!

liz said...

Those socks are amazing...especially the top ribbing - my ribbing hasn't come out nearly as good.
I love the colors!

Soggy Desert Rat said...

That's your first pair? Wow! I am so impressed!

Soggy Desert Rat said...

That's your first pair? Wow! I am so impressed!

Jill said...

Your socks are looking great! I am trying these as a beginner too but have already run into trouble and have to unravel a few rows. You're a great inspiration!